The open beta for Dragon Ball FighterZ on Nintendo Switch is officially kicking off next weekend! Bandai Namco has come forward and announced the characters and modes that will be available to play during the pre-release event.
The beta will include 23 characters and five game modes and will run from Friday 12 AM ET / 5 AM BST / 1 PM JST August 10th to Sunday 3 AM ET / 8 AM BST / 4 PM JST/ August 12th.
- Android 16
- Android 18
- Captain Ginyu
- Gohan (Teen)
- Gohan (Adult)
- Goku (Super Saiyan)
- Goku (SSGSS)
- Goku Black
- Kid Buu
- Majin Buu
- Vegeta (Super Saiyan)
- Vegeta (SSGSS)
- “Extreme Type” Control Scheme (New Feature) – Switch between the standard and “Extreme Type” control schemes that allow you to unleash special moves with easy inputs. This can be changed at any time from the character select screen.
- Arena Match – Directly battle against players in the same lobby in one-versus-one matches on the arena.
- Replay Channel – Watch your replay videos. While watching, you can stick Z-Stamps wherever you like in the video.
- Circle Match – Create a circle in the lobby and recruit players to enjoy battles with players in that group.
- Circle Party Match – A battle mode where the six players recruited in a Circle Match all participate in the same battle.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is out now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and will release for Nintendo Switch on September 28.